- Self-Contained Compactors - No Leakage
- Exclusive side and bottom, door latch system
- Manufactured in sizes from 9 cubic yards to 40 cubic yards and lengths from 13' to 26'
- Compactors are designed and manufactured to fit virtually any application
Self-Contained Compactors are ideal for large volume applications such as Office buildings, Hotels, Department Stores, Manufacturing Facilities as well as other Commercial and industrial applications.
Self-contained compactors are built from prime high quality steel plate and structural steel channel and tubing. All hydraulic and electrical components are brand name, UL and ETL approved and of the highest quality with all moving parts, having grease fittings.
McGeoghean Waste provides Self-contained Compactors in sizes from 9 cubic yards to 40 cubic yards and lengths from 13' to 22' to fit virtually any application. We provide the most advanced electrical and hydraulic system in the industry, along with the lowest maintenance cost design in the industry. These containers are built to provide durability, reliability with many years of service.
Benefits of Compaction:
- Discourages Scavengers
- Saves labor costs
- Reduces collection costs
- Reduces insect / rodent problems
- Prevents windblown trash
- Controls Odor
- Saves inside storage space and outside parking spaces
- Extends pavement life
- Stops pilferage
- Prevents unauthorized access to your trash
- Prevents unauthorized disposal
Wet waste / Self Contained compactors:
The compactor body and container are built as an integral unit and are taken to the disposal site together. Self contained are designed for wet waste, but are used frequently for dry waste to avoid the mess made when breaking a starionary compactor away. The power pack is normally remote to avoid damage while traveling to the landfill.
All sizes are approximate, specifications are subject to change without notice.